Join the team at Splash’s
Do you love working with kids and have positive energy to share, then a role with Splash’s learn to swim might be for you!
Splash’s learn to swim was established in 1988 with a shared goal of enhancing our student’s survival skills and teaching a lifelong love of water.
With over 30 years of experience in the aquatic industry, we are proud to deliver a reputable and systemised learn to swim program that accommodates all ages and abilities.
About the roles:
We are always looking for new staff members in a variety of roles who process a strong work ethic and a customer service attitude to join our team.
Our expectations of you:
- We believe that fun and energy is contagious, and we are looking for you to share your ‘can-do attitude’ with others in the workplace.
- You’re reliable, you have a ‘yes’ attitude, are child focused, knowledgeable, loyal, enthusiastic and safety-driven.
- You are available for casual weekday hours and are also willing to work a weekend day.
- You either hold or are willing to obtain Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher.
What do we offer?
- A fun, vibrant and supportive team culture.
- Subsidised training with ongoing mentoring support.
- A rewarding casual job or an ongoing career pathway.
We’re looking for people who want to grow with us as we continue to expand, including our new Pakenham swim school due to open in early 2021.