Join the team at Splash’s
Do you love working with kids and have positive energy to share, then a role with Splash’s learn to swim might be for you!
Splash’s learn to swim was established in 1988 with a shared goal of enhancing our student’s survival skills and teaching a lifelong love of water.
With over 30 years of experience in the aquatic industry, we are proud to deliver a reputable and systemised learn to swim program that accommodates all ages and abilities.
About the roles:
We are always looking for new staff members in a variety of roles who process a strong work ethic and a customer service attitude to join our team.
Our expectations of you:
- We believe that fun and energy is contagious, and we are looking for you to share your ‘can-do attitude’ with others in the workplace.
- You’re reliable, you have a ‘yes’ attitude, are child focused, knowledgeable, loyal, enthusiastic and safety-driven.
- You are available for casual weekday hours and are also willing to work a weekend day.
- You either hold or are willing to obtain Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher.
What do we offer?
- A fun, vibrant and supportive team culture.
- Subsidised training with ongoing mentoring support.
- A rewarding casual job or an ongoing career pathway.
We’re looking for people who want to grow with us as we continue to expand.